ABOUT THE PTSO
The PTSO serves all the Doral Academy Pebble Campus students by providing volunteer support and financial assistance to various clubs and requests throughout the school year. Through your support our fundraising efforts allow us to provide school-focused programs and services.
How Can You Help?
- Join and participate in the PTSO. Becoming a member means you support our organization and believe in what we’re doing.
- Making a one-time or renewing Donation from yourself, your family, your group, or your business is an easy and rewarding way to show your support.
- Volunteer your time and skills! Parent, guardian, and care provider volunteers are critically vital to the many activities we support outside the classroom. Donating just a few hours can be a big help to our organization and the school.
- Offer to serve as a committee chair or co-chair a position.
- Donating a charitable monetary amount to our 501 (c) non-profit organization will benefit your business as well as the school.
- Sponsor an event or an entire school session to promote you or your organization.
ABOUT THE BOARD
Our mission is to enhance the educational experience of the students of Doral Academy by subsidizing instructive enrichment programs conducted in cooperation with teaching staff, and to provide financial support for field trips and other student group activities. In addition, to help foster a sense of community and cooperation among a diverse student body by sponsoring social gatherings and events aimed at bringing students, parents, and teachers together.
2021-2022 MEETING MINUTES AND BYLAWS
Board minutes coming soon
See how easy it is to become a PTSO member
Support you local school here
Help us make out great events even better
Go to the Doral Academy of Nevada Pebble Campus website.